Python shows error on line 15 that i cant fix

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 21:59:47 EDT 2019

On 9/21/19 12:51 PM, Dave Martin wrote:
> You seem to have the expectation that you know more about coding than
> me and that you can insult me without me retaliating. If I were you,
> I would leave this forum and never respond to another person question
> again, if you think that you can rudely ransack your way through what
> is supposed to be a helpful tool.

Not so. He was not rude nor was he insulting.  In fact he was downright
patient. You've been asked several times to read the tutorial (or
relevant parts of it) as that teaches you some things you have to know
in order to use Python.  I'm sorry that rather than do that you chose to
react poorly to the good advice you were given.