exec and globals and locals ...

Eko palypse ekopalypse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:16:42 EDT 2019

> In all cases, if the optional parts are omitted, the code is executed in the current scope. ...
>

> You can see from it that "globals" is optional.
> And that, if "globals" is missing, then
> "exec" is executed in the current scope ("f1" in your case).

Thank you for your answer, and that is exactly what confuses me?
Where does x come from? If I only would read x then I would understand why
it can be found/read but I alter it and as such I either have to provide the
info that this is a global variable, declare it inside of f1 or provide
the globals dict to exec. But I don't do any of it. Why is exec able to use
the global x?

Eren