numpy results in segmentation fault

Pradeep Patra smilesonisamal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 02:58:25 EDT 2019

Yes it is crashing in the hackerrank site and the testcases fails with
segmentation fault. I tried to install numpy with 3.7.3 and it is for some
reason not working and after import when I run import numpy at python
console and press enter I get >>? i,e its not working properly.

Can you please help letting me know the python and numpy compatibility
matrix or I am missing anything?

I tried some of the numpy code from the other github and it also fails with
the segmentation fault :-(. I am guessing some numpy version compatility
issue or some environment issue.