What about idea of making a "Pythonic Lisp"...i.e. a Lisp that more closely resembles the syntax of Python?

Christian Seberino cseberino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:03:05 EDT 2019

Python is my goto main language.  However, sometimes I'm tempted to
play with a Lisp like language just for fun.

Clojure looks pretty solid but its syntax is different than Python's.

Since Lisp's make it so easy to modify the language, what about the idea
of developing a few macros to make a modified Clojure dialect that
more closely matched Python keywords and so was more comfy for Pythonistas?

Chris