[Python-ideas] Re: Automatic translation of Python to assembly language

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:17:52 EDT 2019

ChrisA> Your blog breaks the browser's Back button. Please don't do that; if
ChrisA> you want people to read your content, make it easy for us to do so.

Mark,

I didn't even go that far. If you want me to read your blog, please
load the individual essays into separate pages, not a narrow scrolling
window. Heck, most/all links should just open a new page. Why the
narrow scrolling widget?

Further, as far as I can tell, you don't provide any details about how
well it conforms to existing CPython semantics. For example:

* What version(s) of Python are you targeting?

* Does the entire test suite pass? If not, what fails?

Skip