Issue About Install pyinstaller

Eryk Sun eryksun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:49:03 EDT 2019

On 9/1/19, Mehmet Furkan ÇOLAK <mehfurkannn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did “cmd > pip install pyinstaller > enter”
>
> from C:\Users\Furkan ÇOLAK\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32
> but there isnt Script folder.
>
> İn cmd I see this kind of ERROR
> 'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.

CMD failed to find a `pip` command when it searched the directories in
the PATH environment variable for "pip" plus each file extension in
the PATHEXT environment variable.

To locate all of the "pip.exe" files in the "%LocalAppData%\Programs" tree, use

    dir /b /s "%LocalAppData%\Programs\pip.exe"

or

    where.exe /r "%LocalAppData%\Programs" pip.exe

Then either run pip.exe using its fully-qualified path, or temporarily
add the parent directory to PATH. For example:

    set PATH=%PATH%;%LocalAppData%\Programs\Python\Python37-32\Scripts

You can permanently modify PATH using the system environment-variable
editor (e.g. via control panel -> system -> advanced system settings
-> environment variables). Note that directories in PATH should never
be quoted.

Also, Python's installer has an advanced option to add the scripts
directory to PATH (i.e. "add Python to environment variables"). You
can rerun the installer and modify the installation to select this
option.