IDLE missing !

Piet van Oostrum piet-l at vanoostrum.org
Sun Sep 1 17:12:20 EDT 2019

Alex <alexezhilarasu at gmail.com> writes:

> I tried downloading the 3.7.4 version of python and and then tried to
> install tensorflow but found that TF is only available for version
> 3.5.x.
> Thus uninstalled the 3.7.4. version and tried downloading multiple 3.5.x
> version while all of them downloaded but I couldn’d find the IDLE shell
> with them.

Well, on MacOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) tensorflow 1.14.0 does install on Python 3.7.4, and it also runs. It does give some warnings about deprecations, however.

There is also a version 2.0RC which installs and runs without warnings.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet-l at vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://piet.vanoostrum.org/