Need help: integrating unittest with setuptools

YuXuan Dong yuxuan.dong at outlook.com
Sun Sep 1 04:19:35 EDT 2019

Hi, everybody:

I have met a problem while I ran `python setup.py test`:

	unittest.case.SkipTest: No module named 'winreg'

I ran the command in MacOS and my project is written for only UNIX-like systems. I don't use any Windows-specified API. How dose `winreg` come here?

In my `setup.py`:

		test_suite="test"

In my `test/test.py`:

	import unittest

	class TestAll(unittest.TestCase):
		def testall(self):
			return None

It works if I ran `python -m uniittest test.py` alone but raises the above exception if I ran `python setup.py test`.

I'm working on this for the whole day, searching for every keywords I can think of with Google but can't find why or how. Could you help me? Thanks.

--
YX. D.