Fwd: python 8.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Oct 25 11:16:35 EDT 2019

On Friday 25 October 2019 02:35:06 Ebuka Amadi wrote:

> [...]

I am just a lurker here, but python is only up to version 3.8. If that is
python 8, I would wipe it off the system and go get the real thing from
a genuine python site.  If you paid for it (its free), take whatever
actions you have to, to get your money back.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis