Congratulations to @Chris

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:29:27 EDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 7:20 AM DL Neil via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> Chris Angelico: [PSF's] 2019 Q2 Community Service Award Winner
> http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2019/10/chris-angelico-2019-q2-community.html
>
> ...and for the many assistances and pearls of wisdom he has contributed
> 'here'!

Thanks! It's been great hanging out on these channels/lists/whatever
you call 'here'. I originally joined python-list in relation to a
project that moved away from Python, then got badly bogged down in
everyone's favourite problem, scope creep. And then it died. But in
the meantime, I was very much appreciating the community here, and
both learning and contributing. It's been an awesome ride, and I've
learned so much from so many people here.

So, a big thank you to all the regulars here - you know who you are -
and also to the occasional contributors too. (I feel like I'm thanking
everyone at the end of a live stream or something, but it's true -
lurkers are important too.)

ChrisA