graphics with python

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Thu Oct 24 11:07:51 EDT 2019

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:06:21 +0800, Maggie Q Roth <rothmq at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Can you show me the correct way to programming with graphics?
>
> I want to take some action detection, for instance, recognize dancing etc.

That description of your goals is very vague.  The more specific you
can be about what you want to do, the more likely you are to get a
helpful response.

"Programming with graphics" sounds like drawing charts, or graphs,
or pictures, or games.

"Recognize dancing etc." sounds like image processing, maybe involving
huge neural networks.

The most useful thing you could provide would be a statement of the
form, "I want to produce software that will take X as input and produce
output Y."

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.