Convert a scientific notation to decimal number, and still keeping the data format as float64

Gys invalid at invalid.com
Fri Oct 18 07:46:19 EDT 2019

Hi, doganadres at gmail.com

why don't you use

print("{0:10.5f}".format(x))

The only thing you want is a specific form of the human readable
representation of the number. For this it is not necessary the convert
the  *number* itself definitely to a string. You only have to make a
temp copy of x for printing purposes.

Linux Mint Tara in Spyder(Python 3.6) :

x=4.999999999999449e-05

print(x)