Next Meeting: 9th November

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:43:32 EDT 2019

Hello all,

We are rebooting the original Python user group, Python West Midlands,
yay! Our first event is on Saturday 9th November 2019 in Birmingham
city centre.

The event is open to all levels, from never programmed before through
to professional developers and Python core developers. Bring your
laptop if you have one.

We will have short Talks in the morning by some of the leading Python
developers in the West Midlands followed by a collaborative project in
the afternoon.

The event is free but we require a RSVP at meetup.com here:
https://www.meetup.com/pythonwm/events/264889992/

Knowing numbers makes it easier for us to organise things so get on with it!

10:00-16:00 (with optional pub dinner trip afterwards for the diehard fans).

We have a space limit of 40 so please register at the meetup link above.

Best Wishes from the PyWM team:
Zeth, Dani and Steve