Access violation in Python garbage collector (visit_decref) - how to debug?

Geoff Bache geoff.bache at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 02:54:52 EDT 2019

I've so far only tried within my application, but I'm aware it would be
easier if I could reproduce it outside. Even simplifying the context within
the application has proved difficult though, so I suspect this will be
hard. But I can try a bit more...

The file isn't "large" by production standards, only by test data
standards. It's about 500kb and not at all deeply nested, basically a long
list of dictionaries. But I don't seem to be able to reduce it further
either.

/Geoff