tab replace to space 4

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Nov 29 14:45:46 EST 2019

On 11/29/2019 4:34 AM, R.Wieser wrote:

> Moi,
>
>> tkinter/IDLE in py380 : completely buggy.

That troll post is not in the python-list archive (whereas RW's response
is), so it is likely from someone banned on the list itself. R.W., are
you reading via c.l.p, or the python google group?

> Example code please ?  (plus a description of what should happen and what
> happens instead if you have it)

Don't hold your breath.  A similar poster I challenged on StackOverflow
was honest enough to admit that he had not touched IDLE for a decade.

--
Terry Jan Reedy