Unable to retrieve data from Juypter notebook

harirammanohar159 at gmail.com harirammanohar159 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:17:29 EST 2019

I launch Jupyter notebook directly from the windows machine where its installed, after launching background python.exe will be running and automatically browser will redirect to http://localhost:8888/tree

==log==
[I 11:36:26.234 NotebookApp] JupyterLab extension loaded from C:\asdf\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\jupyterlab
[I 11:36:26.238 NotebookApp] JupyterLab application directory is C:\asdf\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\share\jupyter\lab
[I 11:36:26.242 NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory: C:\asdf
[I 11:36:26.242 NotebookApp] The Jupyter Notebook is running at:
[I 11:36:26.242 NotebookApp] http://localhost:8888/?token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[I 11:36:26.243 NotebookApp] Use Control-C to stop this server and shut down all kernels (twice to skip confirmation).
[C 11:36:27.633 NotebookApp]

    To access the notebook, open this file in a browser:
        file:///C:/asdf/AppData/Roaming/jupyter/runtime/nbserver-9196-open.html
    Or copy and paste one of these URLs:
        http://localhost:8888/?token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=======

code:
from keras.datasets import cifar10

(x_train, y_train), (x_test, y_test) = cifar10.load_data()
print(x_train.shape)
print(y_train.shape)

=========
from the jupyter notebook when i click on Run, its throwing me the mentioned error, but able to download the file from the browser
Please let me know if any more info is needed to help out.