Python Resources related with web security

Sat Nov 23 16:41:29 EST 2019

Curiosity: why have recent similar enquiries also come from
non-resolving domain names?

Recently we've seen security-related enquiries (on more than one Python
Discussion List) which don't explicitly claim to come from 'white hat
hackers' but which do have the potential to have less-than productive
aims or interests.

Are such email addresses 'open' and honest?
Do they create extra and unnecessary scut-work for ListAdmins?
Does such meet PSF 'standards' for honest and respectful interchange?

WebRef:
https://www.python.org/psf/conduct/

--
Regards =dn