Recommendations for intro to python+programming lecture to Humanities MA students

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Nov 21 13:14:35 EST 2019

On Thursday 21 November 2019 11:27:11 Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

> 	The only time I had to do less than "automated" installs was my first
> Python -- v1.4 (maybe 1.3) on a Commodore Amiga.

That takes us back up the log quite a ways, but it also puts early python
up against Bill Hawes and his truly did it all, Arexx. All others fell
by the wayside once we had a compiler for Arexx. But for all the time it
took Bill to write that, commode-door stiffed him, never paying him a
dime. He wasn't the only one they stiffed of course.

> --
> 	Wulfraed                 Dennis Lee Bieber         AF6VN
> 	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis