How to delay until a next increment of time occurs ?

R.Wieser address at not.available
Thu Nov 14 03:44:58 EST 2019

Dennis,

> Avoiding drift still comes down to computing the time (in some unit)
> at which the interval is to expire, and then delaying for the difference
> between that time and current time.

Yep.   And although that can be done with Python, I had hoped to be able to
shift all that to lower-level function to forgo the possibility that the
calculation itself gets interrupted by task switching.

In short, I was looking for a possibly existing command that would solve
this (imaginary?) problem, before trying to implementing it in Python
itself.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser