How to delay until a next increment of time occurs ?

R.Wieser address at not.available
Wed Nov 13 16:33:01 EST 2019

Luciano,

> Mr. Wieser, I haven't seen you mention which library you're using
> to write to GPIO with Python.

To be honest, I took a "blink.py" example as a base, and just went with it.
So, I had to look it up.  Its the first one you mentioned, RPi.GPIO.

Thanks for telling me about WiringPi's better performance.   I like having
multiple options available, and most likely try them al out.

> RPi.GPIO has dedicated PWM functions, which may or may not solve
> your problem.

Probably not, as the clock signal is only used to keep the
software-controlled pin-switching synchronised.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser