Looking for python pentest scripts

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:18:35 EST 2019

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 9:38 AM DL Neil via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> On 11/11/19 12:36 AM, nixuser wrote:
> > can someone tell about good resource for python related pentesting
> > scripts?
> > any extensive list?
>

> What is the purpose of such scripts/list?

C'mon Neil, isn't it obvious? Anyone who uses a pen needs to test it.
I think normal unittest should be sufficient to test your pen, though.
Assert that, when you remove the cap, press it against paper, and
sweep it through a line, that the paper then has a discolouration on
it.

Or test that when you open the gate in the pen, put an animal inside
it, and then close the gate, that the animal is only able to move
around within the pen.

Either of these should count as pen-testing. Someone just has to write
the Python scripts for it.

Of course, if the OP is thinking of something entirely different, then
perhaps it would help to have a lot more details about WHAT s/he is
trying to test... and why.

ChrisA