OT language barrier, was: How execute at least two python files at once when imported?

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 03:17:00 EST 2019

Am 06.11.19 um 17:34 schrieb Igor Korot:
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 10:22 AM Spencer Du <spencerdu at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>> Sorry if I haven't stated my requirements clearly.
>>
>> I just wanted a way to import at least two python files in parallel and I wanted to know how this can be done or a reason why its bad as stated in another post.
>
> This is not a requirements.
>
> Let me rephrase my question - what problem are you trying to solve?
>
> Also, as I said before - I believe there is a language barrier.
>
> Find some python forum in your native language and ask your question there.

Off topic, but how do you conclude that the OP is a non-native English
speaker or has inferior command of the English language? He sounds very
English to me, and the name and email address also do not indicate
non-English origin to me?

My impression was that there IS a language barrier for technical terms,
but not with English per se - he used the word "import" incorrectly,
when he meant "run", because he abused "import lala" to run a Python
program.

	Christian