psutil.boot_time() ... doesn't ?

R.Wieser address at not.available
Wed Nov 6 14:06:22 EST 2019

Maxime,

> You may want to read PEP 418 which nicely summaries the
> different clock available on each platform and their limitations.

You mean the CLOCK_REALTIME and CLOCK_MONOTONIC ones ?  Yeah, that was what
I was looking at :-)

> It looks like CLOCK_BOOTTIME is what you want but it is only
> available on Linux.

While googeling for an explanation and/or solution to the behaviour of
psutil.boot_time() I also came across it - and it was marked as depricated,
with the above function as its successor.

I did try to use it though, but Raspberry Pi's Python3 threw a "no idea what
that is" error. :-\

I also tried to google "python BOOT_TIME", but got nowhere (the latter parts
casing was ignored).  Hence me posting here.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser