What's the difference between running a script under command box and interpreter?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:41:00 EST 2019

On 2019-11-04, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Using
>
>    from module import *
>
> is often the worst thing one can do.

I agree 100%.

Unfortunately, most of the official standard library documentation is
written assuming you do _exactly_that_.

Though it makes the documetnation more succinct, I think it encourages
bad behavior and causes a lot of problems.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I wonder if I could
                                  at               ever get started in the