Issue with running programs in Python and imports, probably directories messed up

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Mon Nov 4 01:19:15 EST 2019

Vladyslav Verteletskyi <vverteletskyi at gmail.com> writes:
> I have stuck upon a problem with all of my attempts to import libraries to
> Python. .... Find the
> screenshots enclosed.

This is a text only list: we (at least most of us) do not see
attachments (such as attached screenshots). Use functions of
your (windows) system to copy the text from your screen to your
message.

Do you mean with "import libraries" the import of Python modules/packages?
In this case, "sys.path" controls where Python looks for them.
Use:

        import sys
        print (sys.path)

to check for those locations and put your "libraries" in one of those
directories.