Trouble trying to get started with pygame

originallmoney at gmail.com originallmoney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 00:21:45 EST 2019

On Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 9:40:05 PM UTC-5, MRAB wrote:
> On 2019-11-04 01:52, originallmoney at gmail.com wrote:

> >> Do you mean that it can't find "py" or that "py" can't find Python?
> >>
> >> If you used the installer to install Python on the D drive, then I'd
> >> expect it to just work.
> >
> > Sorry it took so long, I was working all day Saturday.
> >
> > Now, to answer your question: It's telling me that "py" can't find Python. Specifically, it says "No Installed Pythons Found".
> >
> I've just tried installing another version of Python on the D drive. It
> worked for me.
>
> Did you _install_ it onto drive D?
>
> When in doubt, uninstall and then re-install again. See if that fixes it.

I uninstalled, then reinstalled. However, when I tried to install pygame, it told me: "Neither 'setup.py' nor 'pyproject.toml' found".

I even made sure the path was right (After I messed it up and it gave me an error telling me the path didn't exist). Fixed it. No more path error message, still tells me that neither setup nor pyproject were found.