EuroPython 2020: Venue and location selected

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Nov 1 07:26:44 EDT 2019

After a work intense RFP over two months with more than 40 venues
competing, 18 first round entries, and two rounds of refinements, we
are now happy to announce the winner:

	      EuroPython 2020 will be held at the CCD in
	       Dublin, Ireland, from July 20 - 26 2020

We will now start work on the contracts and get the organization
going, so that we can all enjoy another edition of EuroPython next
year.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://www.europython-society.org/post/188741002380/europython-2020-venue-and-location-selected

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europythons/status/1190227133920100352