Trouble Downloading Python and Numpy

Contreras, Brian J bcontreras7 at gatech.edu
Wed May 29 11:53:25 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

I am a research student at the Georgia Institute of Technology. I have made multiple attempts to download different versions of Python with Numpy on my Microsoft Surface Book with no success.

I ensured that I have space for the program and the latest windows 10 update, I still am unable to open any python files or write code within the program. I was told by a colleague that I may need a python path environmental variable, but I have not found asite that provides this.

If I could get some support with the download I would greatly appreciate it.

Warm Regards,

Brian Contreras