How to use ssh-agent in windows in python?

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sun May 26 23:19:28 EDT 2019

On 27May2019 08:22, Fc Zwtyds <fczwtyds at gmail.com> wrote:
>Thank you very much for your detailed answer.
>I will try to learn how to capture and parse the output of "ssh-agent
>-s" and learn how to talk to the agent.

The output of "ssh-agent -s" is Bourne shell variable assignment syntax.
You need to parse that and then install those values in so.environ
before calling the second command. The subprocess module has methods for
collecting the output of a command (see the communicate method).

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>