PEP 594 cgi & cgitb removal

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Wed May 22 07:47:33 EDT 2019

On 22/05/2019 08:51, Robin Becker wrote:
> In PEP 594 t has been proposed that cgi & cgitb should be removed. I
> suspect I am not the only person in the world that likes using cgi and
> cgitb.

Can I second this?  I just started writing a small CGI application in
Python, and if cgi and cgitb were going to disappear I would have to
rewrite it in C or similar.

(No, using something more complex than CGI is not an option.  I'm
working on an embedded system, and we're watching our RAM usage
nervously enough already.)

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd