EuroPython 2019: Conference and training ticket sale opens today

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon May 20 03:18:44 EDT 2019

We will be starting the EuroPython 2019 conference and training ticket
sales

		     today (Monday) at 12:00 CEST

      * https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/ *

Only 300 training tickets available
-----------------------------------

After the rush to the early-bird tickets last week (we sold more than
290 tickets in 10 minutes), we expect a rush to the regular and
training tickets this week as well.

We only have 300 training tickets available, so if you want to attend
the training days, please consider getting your ticket soon.

Available ticket types
----------------------

We will have the following ticket types available:

- regular conference tickets - admission to the conference days (July
  10-12) and sprints (July 13-14)

- training tickets - admission to the training days (July 8-9)

- combined tickets - admission to training, conference and sprint days
  (July 8-14)

Please see our registration page for full details on the available
tickets.

As reminder, here’s the conference layout:

- Monday & Tuesday, July 8 & 9: Trainings, Beginners’ Day and other
  workshops

- Wednesday–Friday, July 10–12: Conference talks, keynotes &
  exhibition

- Saturday & Sunday, July 13 & 14: Sprints

Combined Tickets
----------------

These are a new ticket type we are introducing for EuroPython 2019, to
simplify purchase and check-in at the conference for attendees who
want to attend the complete EuroPython 2019 week with a single ticket.

To make the ticket more attractive, we are granting a small discount
compared to purchasing training and conference tickets separately.

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (BCC) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185008362672/europython-2019-conference-and-training-ticket

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1130371157440512000