Why Python has no equivalent of JDBC of Java?

Andrew Z formisc at gmail.com
Sun May 19 17:49:40 EDT 2019

Marco,
  You clearly know more about python/java universe than i do.
 But im infinitely thankful to cx team for putting out the package.
Feature and performance wise , even with non supported oracle timesten, it
was fantastic.
Id always go after "native" vs jdbc. But i understand that most of apps
have a very general workflow of " select some, insert some/delete" thus
most of the native features are not required..

Sorry, its Sunday,  float off the subject.