Tkinter on Mac OS crashes python

Chip Towner chip at gct3engineering.com
Wed May 15 14:25:39 EDT 2019

Terry,
Thanks for the input and FYI I am running 10.14.4 Mojave.  When I looked at the version of tkinter as suggested by Chris Angelico earlier in this thread it returned '/Users/chip/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/tkinter/__init__.py’.  This is obviously not he build Apple provided and I believe Apple’s version of python is version 2.7 and I need to use 3.6 for my current efforts.

I will reach out to Anaconda to see if they have any thoughts and will look into the Python.org <http://python.org/> installers.  Will look at the Python.org <http://python.org/> installers also.

Thanks!

Chip Towner

chip at gct3engineering.com