convert .py to Android ?

Steve Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Tue May 14 01:44:22 EDT 2019

I tried this before and suddenly had a more pressing issue.  Now that I want
to get back into it, I cannot seem to find the responses that were offered
here.

I have a working .py program that I want to get into my Android Moto G
phone.

A bit more than a year ago, I went through the Kivy set up and actually had
the Good Morning World program in my phone but at that time I did not seem
to be able to do it again.  Now that I am on a different computer, I hope I
don't have to go through all that set up again.

Is there an easier way to achieve my task?
Steve

Footnote:
Sometimes I feel as if I am a down slinky on an up escalator