Question :)

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Tue May 14 01:10:43 EDT 2019

Milos Vujcic <milos.vujcic.997 at outlook.com> writes:
> I am new into Python and Django thing and I am having big problem with cmd  and virtualenv command.

For many users, "virtualenv" solves an important problem: it gives
them a (virtual) Python installation under their control.
There, they can install their own (Python) packages (such as
"Django") without asking a system administrator for help/permission.
If you have control over the (global) Python installation,
then you do not need "virtualenv".

However, "virtualenv" automatically
installs some utilities in the virtual Python installation
(such as "pip", "setuptools") which installation instructions
might depend on. If necessary, you must install those yourself
into your (global) Python installation.