Official python list admins beware: Fwd: pymug at python.org post from j.seal at swohio.twcbc.com requires approval

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon May 13 11:28:50 EDT 2019

On Monday 13 May 2019 11:06:17 am Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:

> Confirmation mails require only some words to be replied but that one
> asks for passwords in plain text. Wonder if you guys also got it!
>
> Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
> http://www.pythonmembers.club | https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ
> Mauritius

That I would call phishing, and if I got it, it was fed to sa-learn and
copied to a 1 day holding, then cleaned out on the next sa-learn run.

But I don't recall seeing this one below go by. And I go have some real
hoodoozies in the spam folder already today...

Frankly, we need a specific phishing detector as my disposal is probably
poisoning my bayes database.  Or is there such a critter I don't know
about?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)