Help? How do i solve this problem with Python List Concept

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat May 11 23:04:48 EDT 2019

Chris Angelico wrote:
> Given that we're dealing with a Nigerian inheritance, your Python
> program will probably need to start with "import smtplib", and the
> list in question will be the addresses of the people to send your 419
> to....

Obviously it's a Nigerian homework scam.

"Dearest Sir,I am the youngest son of a wealthy Nigerian businessman
who died leaving the sum of N$230,000(two Hundred and thirty thousand
nigerianDollars) to be split between his 10 childern. I urgently need
your help to calculate the amount of my inheritance..."

--
Greg