EuroPython 2019: CFP ends on May 12

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu May 9 04:41:35 EDT 2019

We would like to remind you that the Call for Proposals closes this
coming Sunday:

	   EuroPython 2019 CFP ends on May 12 23:59:59 CEST

Please submit your proposal via our website:

     * https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/call-for-proposals/ *

For full details, please see our previous blog post on the CFP 2019:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/184430444152/europython-2019-call-for-proposals

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (BCC) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/184755401327/europython-2019-cfp-ends-on-may-12

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1126405626723282944