Where is getstatusoutput() in subprocess module?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:41:56 EDT 2019

On 2019-05-03, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to update a python2 app to make it python3 compatible. It
> uses commands.getstatusoutput(), which according to
>
> https://docs.python.org/2/library/commands.html#commands.getstatusoutput
>
> ... getstatusoutput() and getoutput() have been moved to the subprocess module.
>
> Where are they?

Doh, never mind.  They were only moved in Python3.  I didn't realize
that the "In Python 3.x" qualifier from the beginning of the previous
sentence applied to the entire paragraph.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I am deeply CONCERNED
                                  at               and I want something GOOD