Checking network input processing by Python for a multi-threaded server

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Fri May 3 15:50:26 EDT 2019

> 	I suggested UDP as a TEST, not for the end use...

I can understand such a suggestion.
Can it distract from other software surprises?

> If UDP gives you the results you expect, it most likely means there is a problem

There is a questionable software behaviour still waiting for a proper solution
(without switching the data transmission technique for this use case).

> in how you are processing TCP data.

Which impressions did you get from the implementation of the published
Python functions “receive_data” and “receive_message” (according to
the previously mentioned links)?

Regards,
Markus