Errorcode when running scripts in PyCharm

Hampus Sjödin felixen989 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 2 07:05:55 EDT 2019

Hey guys, so I've managed to ruin PyCharm for myself.. I just finished my first script in PyCharm and I tried renaming the file, so I closed PyCharm to reenter the file using the file manager.. And now it won't run when I try to.

This is what I get:

C:\Users\hampu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe C:/Users/hampu/PycharmProjects/Laboration4/venv/Scripts
C:\Users\hampu\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\python.exe: can't find '__main__' module in 'C:/Users/hampu/PycharmProjects/Laboration4/venv/Scripts'

Process finished with exit code 1