Understanding the MRO with multiple inheritance

Arup Rakshit ar at zeit.io
Sat Mar 30 04:06:05 EDT 2019

Thanks Chris and Dieter. I think I got it. It seems it follows the __mro__ of the caller class, not the current class __mro_.

if __name__ == '__main__':
    print('MRO of SortedIntList {}'.format(SortedIntList.__mro__))
    print('MRO of IntList {}'.format(IntList.__mro__))

I thought obj.add(0) goes to the IntList by following its factory class __mro__, and then it follows the __mro__ of the current class(IntList) which is SimpleList .

Thanks again.

Thanks,

Arup Rakshit
ar at zeit.io