Prepare accented characters for HTML

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:58:48 EDT 2019

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:47 AM Tony van der Hoff <lists at vanderhoff.org> wrote:

> On 28/03/2019 15:09, Peter Otten wrote:
> > Tony van der Hoff wrote:

> >> I'm open to suggestions.
> >
> > You have to describe the "crash". If you can provide a small script to
> > reproduce it that would be best. For demonstration purposes feed the
> > renderer a constant string instead of reading from the db.
> >
> > You should also tell us which version of Python and Jinja you are using.
> >

> OK,The crash is evidenced by an empty web page being generated,
> elements, with no content. No error messages nor exceptions.
>
> I.m using python3.5.3 and jinja 2.10.
>
> I have placed a sample script with a jnj template at
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rM5F46wRqHYn0VBXUhSl8DkNcwsp2u8b?usp=sharing
>
> The template contains a commented-out line, which when uncommented shows
> the alleged bug.

I can't see any of the code. Are you able to share it in a more
code-friendly way, such as linking to a repository on GitHub, GitLab,
BitBucket, SourceForge, or something else (probably with a capital
letter in the middle of the name, for consistency)?

Or, even better: create a short enough example that you can just
include it in the body of your post?

ChrisA