Managing pipenv virtualenvs

Test Bot onlinejudge95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:14:31 EDT 2019

Nothing much i think. If you are properly managing dependencies for each
venv, then each new venv should have the same state as the previous one
along with some extra dependencies for each new chapter (haven't gone
through the specific book, but I am assuming that in the book, every
chapter builds on the previous one).

On a personal note it sounds strange why the author wants to have different
venv's for each chapter.