The Mailing List Digest Project

Christopher Barker pythonchb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:28:14 EDT 2019

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:01 PM Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer <
arj.python at gmail.com> wrote:

> As proposed on python-ideas, i setup a repo to turn mail threads into
> articles.

Thanks for doing this — I find myself frequently telling people about past
relevant threads on this list - it will be great to have a single place to
point people. It can be hard to find stuff in the archives if you’re not
sure what to search for.

here is the repo

> i included a script to build .md to .html

Maybe Sphinx and  RST instead? For consistency with other Python docs?

But markup is far less important than content.

-CHB

(with syntax highlighting) here is the index

--
Christopher Barker, PhD

Python Language Consulting
  - Teaching