how to handle response data that is streaming and chunked?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:11:53 EDT 2019

On 2019-03-21, Artie Ziff <artie.ziff at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to learn how to do use response library in the least
> confusing way possible.
>
> [...]

What do you mean by "response library"?

> Does this mailing list use a paste site or is better to paste code
> in-line for future?

You can do either, but not everbody is willing to click on links, so
you're limiting your audience if you don't actually include the source
code you're asking about in your post.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Am I in GRADUATE
                                  at               SCHOOL yet?