I wrote a free book about TDD and clean architecture in Python

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:16:56 EDT 2019

Akkana, yes that is a good idea, even though I expected the LeanPub output to be already the correct one. I'll check with them.

Thanks for reading the book, you actually gave me an idea: writing something about adding tests to a project *after* the code has been written. I already wrote a post on it, with a practical example, and this might be interesting. Many people discover TDD after they already wrote some code.

Thanks