Might be doing this wrong? (Turtle graphics)

DL Neil PythonList at danceswithmice.info
Wed Mar 20 20:12:04 EDT 2019

Jason,

On 21/03/19 12:34 PM, jasonanyilian at gmail.com wrote:
> So, I typed in code:
> from turtle import *
> forward(100)
> right(120)
> clear()
> It didn't work! It kept on saying that there was an indent and the first line was wrong. Help!

It would be most helpful if you gave us the exact error msg, in the same
way that you copy-pasted the source-code.

"Turtle" is not part of the Python 'core'. It has to be added from the
Python Standard Library (PSL).

My !GUESS! is that the Turtle library is not (yet) available on your
system. Did you first "pip" or otherwise download the library?

(I have, and the code works happily)

WebRefs: (modify to suit the version of Python in-use)
https://docs.python.org/3/installing/index.html?highlight=pip
https://docs.python.org/3/library/turtle.html

--
Regards =dn