Not Defined error in basic code

Calvin Spealman cspealma at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 10:11:00 EDT 2019

Where are you seeing something like this? The two lines under `class
weapon:` are not correct because they are variable names that you've never
defined.

Maybe you intended this to "declare" the attributes for the class? That
isn't something you need to do in Python. If you simply remove these lines
your example should work.