"use strict"

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:05:17 EDT 2019

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 11:02 PM Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
<arj.python at gmail.com> wrote:

> by keeping a list /a record of those variables beforehand and knowing that no new assignments in loops or such blocks of code.

Please, quote posts with proper context. Your posts are all
context-free, which is great for a grammar but not for a discussion.

Okay, so you're saying that all variables (with this tag) must be
created outside of... what blocks of code exactly?

Also, I can't get away from the thought that a linter can most likely
find this. Unless you spell something correctly in two places AND
incorrectly in two places (and the same way), one of the usages is
going to show up as either NameError or "unused variable".

ChrisA